Cap It All InclusivePREMIUM
Cap Maison is a food lover’s paradise. Home to two of the island’s best restaurants – the panoramic fine dining Cliff at Cap and more casual beachfront Naked Fisherman – and with regular food events, wine cellar tastings, pop up dinners and visiting chefs it delights those who “live to eat”.
All under the watchful eye of award winning head chef Craig Jones, who has worked in several Michelin starred kitchens, and who brings his classical French training to an island rich in colourful natural produce.
It is no surprise then that Our Cap it All InclusivePREMIUM goes way beyond your standard all inclusive dining experience:
- Choice of continental or full breakfast a la carte at the panoramic Cliff at Cap including cut-to-order fruit plates and smoothies
- 3 course lunch and dinner served from a la carte menus (no buffets) at either the Cliff at Cap or Naked Fisherman using only the freshest, highest quality ingredients
- Daily specials including that morning’s local catch
- In room dining included* (selected items) as well as soft drinks and beers
- Luxury spirit brands by the glass e.g. Finlandia & Grey Goose, Chivas Regal 12 Year &, Johnny Walker Black whisky, Jack Daniels, Jim Bean, Chairman’s Reserve Rum
- Selectively chosen House Wines by the glass selected from our walk in wine cellar by our resident sommelier
- Soft drinks (including Evian & San Pellgrino water), beer and house cocktails by the glass.
In between meal snacks, Selected and Artisanal drinks & cocktails with an astrix, Champagne by the glass, Wines by the bottle, Spirits by the bottle
Private dining facility fees for The Gazebo and Rock Maison – facility fee US$120 plus service and VAT at 20%
*Room service Tray Charge – US$10