Cap Maison has introduced a Proposal Concierge to help bachelors create a moment to remember. As the ultimate partner in discretion, elegance and creativity, the Proposal Concierge works quietly to handle every detail and ensure that every answer is the only answer -- Yes. For example, the Proposal Concierge orchestrated a private sail aboard Cap Maison's luxury yacht when a groom knelt under a full Caribbean moon with a diamond ring that the captain proffered with champagne. The couple returned to their suite filled with tropical flowers. Another inspired moment took place on Rock Maison, a cocktail deck perched above the surging waves, where a rock of another kind was zipped down the Champagne Zip Line.
Cap Maison new Proposal Package, makes it easy for the would-be grooms to create their own rose ceremony.
- Four nights in the signature Oceanview Villa Suite with private pool
- Scenic helicopter transfer upon arrival, offering a quick arrival at Cap Maison and aerial views of the island and Piton mountains
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne in room upon arrival
- Fresh single stemmed rose
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner daily at the acclaimed Cliff at Cap, under the direction of Executive Chef Craig Jones
- One-hour couples massage at the resorts Spa Maison or en suite in the room
- Romantic sunset cruise on board Cap Maison's private 46-foot luxury yacht
- $75 beverage credit per night for use at the resorts restaurant or bars
- Private dinner on Rock Maison during sunset on the proposal evening, complete with roses and ring delivered via the Champagne Zip Line
- Return ground transfer to airport upon departure
- Validity from January 3rd to December 19th 2013
Rates for the package begin at $5,750 from February to March, per room at double occupancy, which offers a savings of 20%. From April to Dec 19, 2013, package rate begins at $3,400 per room at double occupancy.
Additional nights are available at $935, plus service and tax inclusive of breakfast.
:: Book this package ::