Romance & Honeymoon Offers
All rates, offers and packages include full breakfast, champagne on arrival, welcome gift, wi fi, club lounge & library, non motorised watersports, gym, turn down service.
Note: if you cannot find availability on your desired dates we may still be able to assist you so please contact the hotel directly via email or call us on +1 758 457 8679. Please note that St. Lucian immigration requires that US passport holders hold a passport of at least 3 months validity on arrival.
With stunning panoramic sea and sunset views our generously sized, lavish Villa Suites (some with private rooftop or ground floor pools or Jacuzzis) provide a sensational experience for a romantic stay (made famous by the US Bachelor TV show!). We have therefore created a very special offer for you which includes:
- Accommodation (best available rate) in a Villa Suite (private pool and Jacuzzi options available) with daily full breakfast;
- Champagne on arrival and champagne on Rock Maison complete with red rose;
- Couples Spa Massage;
- Sunset cruise with drinks on Cap Maison 1, the resort’s own luxury power yacht (may be part of larger group but never more than 12);
Valid: for stays 3rd January - 19th December in 2014 and 2015 in any of our Villa Suites. Click below for the Bed and Breakfast rate for this offer or as follows for the Romance and Honeymoon All Inclusive rate.
The Ultimate Peak to Beach
The Ultimate package takes Peak to Beach to the supreme height of luxury, privacy and pampering. It begins with three nights in a spacious open‐air Luxury Suite at Ladera’s “Paradise Ridge”, followed by three nights in one of Cap Maison’s elegant Ocean Villa Suites, with boat transfer (including the chance for snorkelling) between resorts along the beautiful St. Lucia coast line (weather permitting), VIP airport transfer with cold towels and drinks, a couples massage, all meals and exclusive seating at the resorts’ Dasheene and Cliff at Cap restaurants during the stay and much more.
- Three nights in a Luxury Suite at Paradise Ridge with a private plunge pool and open terrace featuring unobstructed views of the Piton Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Welcome bottle of local signature rum.
- Continental Buffet breakfast and elegant dinners at Ladera’s Dasheene restaurant.
- House wines, spirits and cocktails by the glass, beers and soft beverages.
- One Couples Massage in the total privacy of Ladera’s Paradise Ridge.
- Luxury transfer from the airport to Ladera.
- Three nights in an Oceanview Villa Suite at Cap Maison with a roof terrace, private pool and the highest sea views available.
- A welcome bottle of chilled champagne.
- One Couple’s Massage at Spa Maison.
- All meals, including full breakfast, lunch and elegant dinners at Cap Maison’s Cliff at Cap and Naked Fisherman restaurants.
- House wines, spirits and cocktails by the glass, beers, soft beverages
- Luxury transfers:
- Scenic water transfer between resorts by power boat
Rates Six Night Package
- April 1st - December 19th 2014 & 2015 - US$9,810.00
- January 3rd - March 31st 2014 & 2015 - US$11,190.00
- Plus Tax & Service Charge **
- April 1st - December 19th 2014 & 2015, US$1,650.00 per night
- January 3rd - March 31st 2014 & 2015 - US$1,880.00 per night
- Plus 20% VAT & Service Charge **
** Note: Tax & Service Charge will be 20% as of April 1st 2014