The Bachelor Proposal Package
Cap Maison “Proposal Package” makes it easy for the would-be grooms to create their own rose ceremony.
- Four nights in the signature Oceanview Villa Suite with private pool
- Scenic helicopter transfer upon arrival, offering a quick arrival at Cap Maison and aerial views of the island and Piton mountains
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne in room upon arrival
- Fresh single stemmed rose
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner daily at the acclaimed Cliff at Cap, under the direction of Executive Chef Craig Jones
- One-hour couples massage at the resort’s Spa Maison or en suite in the room
- Romantic sunset cruise on board Cap Maison’s private 46-foot luxury yacht
- $75 beverage credit per night for use at the resort’s restaurant or bars
- Private dinner on Rock Maison during sunset on the proposal evening, complete with roses and ring delivered via the Champagne Zip Line
- Return ground transfer to airport upon departure
- Validity from February to December 19th 2012
Rates for the package begin at $5,750 from February to March 2012, per room at double occupancy, which offers a savings of 20%.
From April to December 19th 2012, package rate begins at $3,400 per room at double occupancy.
Additional nights are available at $935, plus service and tax inclusive of breakfast.